Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Inecto - Pure Coconut Oil Hand & Nail Cream


You know how sometimes you are in a dinky little pharmacy that has nearly nothing you'd normally buy, and you pick something up hoping it'll do in a pinch? That was how I came across this stuff. To be totally honest, I mostly bought it because I'm a sucker for the smell of coconut (when it's not overly sweet) and because it was cheap. 

It turned out to be one of my favourites. It isn't thick or goopy, doesn't leave oily residue, but actually works on my dry, chapped skin. I like creams that absorb quickly - which this does - so that I won't end up accidentally getting it on my face and clothing. At about $3.99 a tube, this stuff is a steal!

My only concern with this product is that I have no idea whether it's cruelty free or not, so I haven't re-purchased since trying to switch to cruelty free cosmetics as much as possible. I have emailed the company to see if I can find out anything further, and I'll update this post if I hear back. In the meantime I'm trying to make my tube last!

Ratings:
Packaging: 5/5
Product quality: 5/5
Worth the price? Definitely!
Would I purchase again? I have - many times!
Cruelty-Free? Not sure.
Where to find it: Local pharmacies. More info at Inecto online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...