Friday, April 29, 2011

The Body Shop - Shower Gel in Satsuma


This stuff smells like a citrus orchard in a bottle. It's one of those scents you just want to breathe in and never breathe out again. You need only a little bit because it lathers up like crazy, and the scent will linger on your skin for literally hours after you're done in the shower - maybe a down side for people who aren't so crazy about perfumes and scents! But I absolutely love it, and it's great for this time of year when you're starting to see summer around the corner! Mmmm-mmmm.

Ratings:
Packaging: 5/5
Product quality: 5/5
Worth the price? Definitely!
Would I purchase again? I have, and might get another backup while I still can since it's discontinued!
**Update 2/6/11 - Until I have more information on whether this company can truly be called "cruelty-free" (see below) I will not be purchasing anything else from The Body Shop.
Cruelty-Free? Appears on PETA's Cruelty-Free list, but is a subsidiary of L’Oréal. I am currently making enquiries as to how they can be on the cruelty-free list while their parent company is known to use animal testing.
Where to find it: The Body Shop in store and online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...