Wednesday, May 4, 2011

MAC - Eyeshadow in Wedge

***Pictures and Swatches Coming Soon!***

This is one of the three shadows I use almost every single day (without yet coming near hitting pan after nearly a year, I might add!!). It is a muted light brown matte shade, one you will see used in makeup tutorials again and again - and there's a good reason why! It's great in the crease when paired with light colours on my light colouring, but works just as well as the lid colour with a darker shade in the crease.

I'm not sure how this would work on darker skintones - it doesn't show up strongly and is matte, so I'd imagine it wouldn't work very well. But for my NW20 skintone it is fantastic. I haven't really found anything I couldn't make it work with. I'd highly recommend picking this one up if you haven't already - I know it's one I'll always re-purchase!

Ratings:
Packaging: 4/5
Product quality: 5/5
Worth the price? Definitely!
Would I purchase again? I can't imagine not having this one in my collection.

Cruelty-Free? Yes - appears on PETA's Cruelty-Free list.
Where to find it: MAC in store and online (available in individual container and refill pans). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...