Monday, January 7, 2013

Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balms


I was waiting in the line up at Sephora, and as usual, it was LONG. Though I usually resist their blatant attempts to up-sell with all the products by the checkout line on principle, I ended up sniffing the Lemon Lip Balm... and that was it. Hooked. Seriously, I wish I could virtualize the scent for you, because it is delicious. Just like lemon meringue pie!

Since then I've purchased: Mint, Grapefruit & Ginger, Lavender & Bergamot and Lavender & Vanilla. The lavender ones had a bit of a weird aftertaste, so they're not my faves, but still pretty good.

They all work well, aren't too thick and have SPF 25. My top pick is the Lemon (available at Sephora in Canada - you can get a duo of Lemon and Mint for $11.50 or individually for $7.50), but the Mint and Grapefruit & Ginger are also delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...