Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Too Faced - Shadow Insurance


 To view image source, click on image

I suffer from major creasing because my lid area is quite small and overlaps when I blink. For this reason, I can't use even BeneFit Creaseless Cream shadows without creasing by the end of the day. I've tried pretty much everything out there (MAC Paint Pots, UDPP, Smashbox Photo Finish...) and I have to say that I've had the best results with this primer.

It is slick and easy to apply, which I like because I have very sensitive/delicate skin. Once it's on there, my shadow stays put all day long. No creasing, no fading. I've found that this works even better than UDPP for me, though I still do use both. The only reason to use a different primer in my opinion is if you are using shadows that have a glitter/lustre finish, which will cling better to the tacky base that MAC Paint Pots provide.

As mentioned in other reviews, the tube is much easier to use than the UDPP container and you need so little of the product that one tube will lase for months, even with daily use. I'd highly recommend giving this a try, even if you've been disappointed by other supposedly fantastic primers!

Ratings:
Packaging: 5/5
Product quality: 5/5
Worth the price? Definitely!
Would I purchase again? Unless another great primer comes along, this will always be close at hand.

Cruelty-Free? Yes - appears on PETA's Cruelty-Free list.
Where to find it: Sephora in store and online, London Drugs in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...