Saturday, January 29, 2011

Korres - Eyeshadows


 I love Korres. They're natural, cruelty-free and have great products - my trifecta! They're based in Greece so their products often have Greek writing on them, so using them makes me feel like I'm somewhere warm and exotic! I've collected a bunch of their eyeshadows, in a variety of gorgeous shades, and love them all. Here they are:


Aren't those beautiful? They're incredibly pigmented, go on true to the colour in the pan and are universally flattering. Each of the shades I've tried works beautifully with my light skin, but I can't imagine a skin tone they wouldn't look stunning on! Here are some swatches so you can see the goods:


Sold? Luckily you don't have to go all the way to Greece to get your eager little fingers on some of these - they're widely available at Sephora (seriously, they've got everything!) and I got a bunch of mine in seasonal kits that were an amazing deal, so keep your eye out for more of those! My favourites are the purple (swatched above, top right) and bronze, which shows up metallic (swatched above left). Definitely a great find!

Ratings:
Packaging: 5/5
Product quality: 5/5
Worth the price? Since they were in kits and on sale, I'd say yup!
Would I purchase again? Yeah, providing they are cruelty-free - but there's a lot of product in these, so probably not for awhile!
Cruelty-Free? Not sure. They do not appear on PETA's lists and I was unable to find any information on their website regarding this issue. I have sent them an email and will update this when I hear back, but until I do, I won't be buying anything else from their company.
Where to find it: Sephora online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...