Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MAC - Eye Kohl in Teddy

***Pictures and Swatches Coming Soon!***

I love the colour of this. It's a rich, dark reddish brown with just a hint of gold. I have very fair skin and hazel brown eyes, and I sometimes find that black liner is a bit harsh if I'm doing a neutral look. This liner is the solution.

It does tend to move around more than Smolder - if you touch your eye anywhere that this is applied you will likely need to fix and/or re-apply. Other than that, I think it's a great liner. I usually draw it on and then smudge into the lashline with an angled liner brush (like the 266). It makes my eyes pop but still looks natural.

Now if only I could remember where I put mine.... ;)

Ratings:
Packaging: 5/5
Product quality: 5/5
Worth the price? Totally.
Would I purchase again? I might have to if mine doesn't turn up! This is definitely one I'll always have in my collection.

Cruelty-Free? Yes - appears on PETA's Cruelty-Free list.
Where to find it: MAC in store and online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...