Sunday, March 13, 2011

MAC - Pigment in Sunpepper


I recently received a sample of this pigment in a Makeup Alley swap and am completely in love with it. The colour is nearly impossible to describe. The base colour is a redish-terracotta, but the shimmer is silvery-mauve with a hint of warmer tone in there too. It ends up looking nearly irridescent and is impossible to dupe (I've tried!).We all know that red tones are tricky in the eye area as they can make eyes look irritated and tired even if they're not - but because of the irridescent shimmer to this pigment, it isn't a problem.



My favourite way to wear it is with a dark brown kohl on my upper and lower waterlines and a dark slightly winged brown liner on my upper lashline. Stunning!Of all the discontinued MAC pigments I've tried, this is the one I'd have them bring back if given a choice!

Because it's discontinued it's nearly impossible to get your hands on. If you find a secret stash somewhere, let me know!

Ratings:
Packaging: 5/5
Product quality: 5/5
Worth the price? Definitely!
Would I purchase again? Oh, if only I could!!

Cruelty-Free? Yes - appears on PETA's Cruelty-Free list.
Where to find it: All Cosmetics Wholesale online has a limited stock of samples only. This is the only place I've been able to find it other than Makeup Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...