Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Beauty Blogger Crush: Vivianna Does Makeup




I only just discovered this girl and I honestly do not know how I didn't find her earlier! She's so cute, so pretty, so natural - both in appearance and on camera - and she just seems like someone you'd want to grab a cup of coffee (or tea) and girl talk with. Plus you know I love my Brits.

The video I posted above might seem like an odd place to start you on her channel, but there's a reason I picked it. Though Vivianna knows what she's talking about in any area of beauty, girl really knows her skincare and haircare. And, as you might have noticed, I've been on a real skincare kick of late.

She's not just a YouTube guru, she also has a blog of the same name - Vivianna Does Makeup, which you can check out here

Of course, you can't watch half her 2012 faves, so if you want to see part one, here it is. And, of course, go check out her channel, subscribe and check out all the great videos she's already uploaded!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...