Friday, April 5, 2013

First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Cream


First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream is that miracle cream I didn't even dare dream about. In the words of FAB:

"FAB Ultra Repair Cream is a thick, rich, emollient product that hydrates deep down with exceptional penetration. With the help of colloidal oatmeal, shea butter, soothing eucalyptus oil and ceramides, FAB Ultra Repair Cream provides immediate relief and visible improvement for distressed skin. FAB Antioxidant Booster is there to defend skin from free radical damage. Ultra Repair Cream can be used all over the body and on the face."

That's right, it's a cream for the face AND body. Impossible, right? Wrong. This stuff is hydrating enough to moisturize my extremely chapped hands and make them soft, but light and non-greasy enough for me to use on my face without causing it to feel like an oil slick or break out. Which is pretty amazing if you think about it.

This one product has solved my biggest problem with hand creams. I need to put them on multiple times a day because I've got very dry skin (add to that that I'm a germaphobe and I wash my hands constantly) and they have to be pretty darn intense to make any difference at all. But I HATE when I put on hand cream, forget, and touch my face. Next thing you know, my face is covered in hand cream. Which ain't good. Unless, of course, the cream on your hands is FAB Ultra Repair Cream.


On top of that, it has this amazing cooling effect - which I'm putting down to the oatmeal and eucalyptus. It's like putting whipped, refrigerated air on your face (and hands and feet and body) that magically makes skin feel better, no matter what's wrong with it - or even if there's nothing wrong with it at all.

The smell isn't overpowering - in fact, at first I thought it was unscented. It smells a bit like Noxzema (remember that stuff from high school?), but not as strong.

It comes in a big 6 oz tub, as you can see above, but it also comes in a convenient squeeze tube so you can throw it in your purse to use as a hand cream on the go. If you're as big of a fan of it as I am, you can even grab it in the 12 oz tub - but this is a bit harder to find as most retailers (Feel Unique, ebeauty and Sephora included) don't carry it for some strange reason!

I'm starting to become a bit obsessed with this brand. Between this and their amazing Ultra Repair Lip Therapy, I'm hooked. Stay tuned for a couple more FAB product reviews in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...