Sunday, December 5, 2010

MAC Paint Pot - Coral Crepe


At first I didn't think this colour would work for me. I have hazel eyes, but with my skin's pink undertones anything coral just looks a weird orange colour on me. But I discovered that this paint pot used as a base under the coral shade from "In the Groove" mineralized eyeshadow trio and worn with smolder at the lashline and on the waterline is actually really flattering. It's not too orange, not too natural, but also not garish. I fell in love with it and it became one of my favourite looks for awhile! It can also be worn under Paradisco or alone. Love, love, love this paint pot!!



Ratings:
Packaging: 4.5/5
Product quality: 5/5
Worth the price? Definitely.
Would I purchase again? Yes.

Cruelty-Free? Yes - appears on PETA's Cruelty-Free list.
Where to find it: Limited Edition, so unfortunately you can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...