Saturday, November 20, 2010

MAC Paint Pot - Quite Natural



Shade description:
Dark matte brown


This paint pot has a similar finish to Soft Ochre and Painterly. It's great as a base shade for darker skintones (based on YouTube tutorials I've seen) but also works under shadows to darken them slightly or show up true brown shades. I personally like mixing it with Groundwork, which is quite light and has a pearl finish, to darken it slightly for a relatively natural daytime look. Because I'm so pale I haven't yet found a use for it on its own.

Ratings:
Packaging: 5/5
Product quality: 5/5
Worth the price? Yes.
Would I purchase again? I use this so rarely because my skin is so light, and when I do use it it's generally mixed, so the pot I have will last me a really long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...